General Risk Assessments
Under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, we can help you to identify what could cause injury or illness in your business (hazards),
decide how likely it is that someone could be harmed and how seriously (the risk) and help you to take action to eliminate the hazard, or if this isn’t possible, to control the risk.
We can assist in the following services:
• OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
• ISO 9000 Quality Management
• ISO 14000 Environmental Management
Industry Specific Needs, such as:
• Contractor Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
All projects must have:
• Workers with the right skills, knowledge, training and experience.
•Contractors providing appropriate supervision, instruction and information.
• A written construction phase plan.