The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 requires you to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable
Providing health and safety information and training helps you to:
■ Ensure that people who work for you know how to work safely and without risks to health.
■ Develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone.
■ Meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
Effective training: will contribute towards making your employees competent in health and safety.
■ Can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause.
■ Can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health, such as damaged products, lost production and demotivated staff.
We can help with the following:
• Decide what training your organisation needs and create a training matrix.
• Decide your training priorities.
• Choose your training methods and resources.
• Deliver the training.
• Check that the training has worked.
Training, to include but not limited to:
• Working at Heights.
• Manual Handling.
• Fire Awareness.
• Attitudes and Behaviour / Behaviour Based Safety.
• Food Safety.
• Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
• Display Screen Equipment (DSE).
• Legionella Management.